Aug 13, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Sad news to relay out of New Orleans, where the girlfriend of the Pelicans’ Ryan Anderson has been hospitalized and is in critical condition following an undisclosed medical emergency.
The New Orleans Pelicans star 3-point shooter Ryan Anderson is at the bedside of his girlfriend, reality TV star Gia Allemand, who’s hospitalized in critical condition.
Allemand is being treated at University Hospital in New Orleans for a “serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known,” according to her publicist.
Allemand was rushed to University Hospital Monday, August 12.
Allemand appeared on the reality television show ‘The Bachelor’ back in 2010.
Our thoughts are with Anderson and Allemand during this incredibly difficult time.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9