Aug 13, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Sad news to relay out of New Orleans, where the girlfriend of the Pelicans’ Ryan Anderson has been hospitalized and is in critical condition following an undisclosed medical emergency.
The New Orleans Pelicans star 3-point shooter Ryan Anderson is at the bedside of his girlfriend, reality TV star Gia Allemand, who’s hospitalized in critical condition.
Allemand is being treated at University Hospital in New Orleans for a “serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known,” according to her publicist.
Allemand was rushed to University Hospital Monday, August 12.
Allemand appeared on the reality television show ‘The Bachelor’ back in 2010.
Our thoughts are with Anderson and Allemand during this incredibly difficult time.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11