Aug 13, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Sad news to relay out of New Orleans, where the girlfriend of the Pelicans’ Ryan Anderson has been hospitalized and is in critical condition following an undisclosed medical emergency.
The New Orleans Pelicans star 3-point shooter Ryan Anderson is at the bedside of his girlfriend, reality TV star Gia Allemand, who’s hospitalized in critical condition.
Allemand is being treated at University Hospital in New Orleans for a “serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known,” according to her publicist.
Allemand was rushed to University Hospital Monday, August 12.
Allemand appeared on the reality television show ‘The Bachelor’ back in 2010.
Our thoughts are with Anderson and Allemand during this incredibly difficult time.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10