Aug 13, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Sad news to relay out of New Orleans, where the girlfriend of the Pelicans’ Ryan Anderson has been hospitalized and is in critical condition following an undisclosed medical emergency.
The New Orleans Pelicans star 3-point shooter Ryan Anderson is at the bedside of his girlfriend, reality TV star Gia Allemand, who’s hospitalized in critical condition.
Allemand is being treated at University Hospital in New Orleans for a “serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known,” according to her publicist.
Allemand was rushed to University Hospital Monday, August 12.
Allemand appeared on the reality television show ‘The Bachelor’ back in 2010.
Our thoughts are with Anderson and Allemand during this incredibly difficult time.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11