Aug 13, 2013, 10:17 PM EST
Sad news to relay out of New Orleans, where the girlfriend of the Pelicans’ Ryan Anderson has been hospitalized and is in critical condition following an undisclosed medical emergency.
The New Orleans Pelicans star 3-point shooter Ryan Anderson is at the bedside of his girlfriend, reality TV star Gia Allemand, who’s hospitalized in critical condition.
Allemand is being treated at University Hospital in New Orleans for a “serious emergency medical event, the details of which are currently not known,” according to her publicist.
Allemand was rushed to University Hospital Monday, August 12.
Allemand appeared on the reality television show ‘The Bachelor’ back in 2010.
Our thoughts are with Anderson and Allemand during this incredibly difficult time.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16