Aug 13, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
With the drama of a season with the Lakers behind him, Dwight Howard is beginning his fresh start with the Houston Rockets.
He’ll be doing it with his latest signature shoe from adidas, the D Howard 4.
From the official release:
“The spiral wave design on the shoe’s upper is inspired by Dwight’s playing style and how he circles the paint protecting the rim by blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. The bright color palette of this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway was selected to match Dwight’s personality while the tongue and three-stripes branding both feature a chrome treatment to stand out on the court.”
“You can catch Dwight wearing this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway of the D Howard 4 as he tours Asia during Dwight Howard Tour taking place August 16-26 in Seoul, South Korea; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong and Hangzhou, Chengdu and Beijing, China. The D Howard 4 is available on adidas.com November 1 in three colorways with two more dropping in December.”
In case the colorway pictured is a little exotic for your tastes, Howard was seen wearing a more subtle black and gold model during his workout with Hakeem Olajuwon.
Check out the photos below, and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7