Aug 13, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
With the drama of a season with the Lakers behind him, Dwight Howard is beginning his fresh start with the Houston Rockets.
He’ll be doing it with his latest signature shoe from adidas, the D Howard 4.
From the official release:
“The spiral wave design on the shoe’s upper is inspired by Dwight’s playing style and how he circles the paint protecting the rim by blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. The bright color palette of this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway was selected to match Dwight’s personality while the tongue and three-stripes branding both feature a chrome treatment to stand out on the court.”
“You can catch Dwight wearing this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway of the D Howard 4 as he tours Asia during Dwight Howard Tour taking place August 16-26 in Seoul, South Korea; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong and Hangzhou, Chengdu and Beijing, China. The D Howard 4 is available on adidas.com November 1 in three colorways with two more dropping in December.”
In case the colorway pictured is a little exotic for your tastes, Howard was seen wearing a more subtle black and gold model during his workout with Hakeem Olajuwon.
Check out the photos below, and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14