Aug 13, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
With the drama of a season with the Lakers behind him, Dwight Howard is beginning his fresh start with the Houston Rockets.
He’ll be doing it with his latest signature shoe from adidas, the D Howard 4.
From the official release:
“The spiral wave design on the shoe’s upper is inspired by Dwight’s playing style and how he circles the paint protecting the rim by blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. The bright color palette of this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway was selected to match Dwight’s personality while the tongue and three-stripes branding both feature a chrome treatment to stand out on the court.”
“You can catch Dwight wearing this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway of the D Howard 4 as he tours Asia during Dwight Howard Tour taking place August 16-26 in Seoul, South Korea; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong and Hangzhou, Chengdu and Beijing, China. The D Howard 4 is available on adidas.com November 1 in three colorways with two more dropping in December.”
In case the colorway pictured is a little exotic for your tastes, Howard was seen wearing a more subtle black and gold model during his workout with Hakeem Olajuwon.
Check out the photos below, and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 4
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11