Aug 13, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
With the drama of a season with the Lakers behind him, Dwight Howard is beginning his fresh start with the Houston Rockets.
He’ll be doing it with his latest signature shoe from adidas, the D Howard 4.
From the official release:
“The spiral wave design on the shoe’s upper is inspired by Dwight’s playing style and how he circles the paint protecting the rim by blocking shots and grabbing rebounds. The bright color palette of this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway was selected to match Dwight’s personality while the tongue and three-stripes branding both feature a chrome treatment to stand out on the court.”
“You can catch Dwight wearing this Yellow-Gold-Blue colorway of the D Howard 4 as he tours Asia during Dwight Howard Tour taking place August 16-26 in Seoul, South Korea; Taipei, Taiwan; Hong Kong and Hangzhou, Chengdu and Beijing, China. The D Howard 4 is available on adidas.com November 1 in three colorways with two more dropping in December.”
In case the colorway pictured is a little exotic for your tastes, Howard was seen wearing a more subtle black and gold model during his workout with Hakeem Olajuwon.
Check out the photos below, and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38