Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Jason Williams has still got it.
Maybe not the full NBA ready package, but he still has the flash that made “White Chocolate” a fan favorite for years. He was playing in a Taiwanese exhibition game recently and threw this bounce pass alley-oop. We saw John Wall do this to Blake Griffin in the All-Star Rooie/Sophomore game a few years back, so it’s not unprecedented, but it’s pretty wild. Kids, don’t try this at home (except in maybe a pool dunk).
Hat tip to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11