Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Jason Williams has still got it.
Maybe not the full NBA ready package, but he still has the flash that made “White Chocolate” a fan favorite for years. He was playing in a Taiwanese exhibition game recently and threw this bounce pass alley-oop. We saw John Wall do this to Blake Griffin in the All-Star Rooie/Sophomore game a few years back, so it’s not unprecedented, but it’s pretty wild. Kids, don’t try this at home (except in maybe a pool dunk).
Hat tip to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 0
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2