Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Jason Williams has still got it.
Maybe not the full NBA ready package, but he still has the flash that made “White Chocolate” a fan favorite for years. He was playing in a Taiwanese exhibition game recently and threw this bounce pass alley-oop. We saw John Wall do this to Blake Griffin in the All-Star Rooie/Sophomore game a few years back, so it’s not unprecedented, but it’s pretty wild. Kids, don’t try this at home (except in maybe a pool dunk).
Hat tip to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32