Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Jason Williams has still got it.
Maybe not the full NBA ready package, but he still has the flash that made “White Chocolate” a fan favorite for years. He was playing in a Taiwanese exhibition game recently and threw this bounce pass alley-oop. We saw John Wall do this to Blake Griffin in the All-Star Rooie/Sophomore game a few years back, so it’s not unprecedented, but it’s pretty wild. Kids, don’t try this at home (except in maybe a pool dunk).
Hat tip to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50