Aug 12, 2013, 11:35 AM EDT
Jason Williams has still got it.
Maybe not the full NBA ready package, but he still has the flash that made “White Chocolate” a fan favorite for years. He was playing in a Taiwanese exhibition game recently and threw this bounce pass alley-oop. We saw John Wall do this to Blake Griffin in the All-Star Rooie/Sophomore game a few years back, so it’s not unprecedented, but it’s pretty wild. Kids, don’t try this at home (except in maybe a pool dunk).
Hat tip to Dan at Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15