Aug 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant spent part of this summer in China on a tour for Nike Basketball, and while he couldn’t actively participate in clinics as he continues to recover from the Achilles surgery he had a few months back, he did spend some time coaching some young players and trying to impress upon them what it takes to separate yourself from the competition.
It starts at 4:00 in the morning, and finishes with Bryant explaining to the players the need to not only practice, but to be mentally present while doing so.
[via HoopsWorld’s Steve Kyler]
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48