Aug 9, 2013, 9:54 AM EDT
They have Andre Drummond, who if he had been healthy all season would have been in the Rookie of the Year conversation (he wouldn’t have beaten out Damian Lillard, but it would have been a discussion at least). Drummond is also the guy out of last year’s rookie class who could make the biggest leap next season.
As a reminder, here is Drummond being a man among boys at the Orlando Summer League.
I’ve got some serious questions about floor spacing, but the Detroit Pistons are going to be better and interesting this season. Mo Cheeks has his work cut out for him.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 12
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 15
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2