Aug 9, 2013, 9:54 AM EST
They have Andre Drummond, who if he had been healthy all season would have been in the Rookie of the Year conversation (he wouldn’t have beaten out Damian Lillard, but it would have been a discussion at least). Drummond is also the guy out of last year’s rookie class who could make the biggest leap next season.
As a reminder, here is Drummond being a man among boys at the Orlando Summer League.
I’ve got some serious questions about floor spacing, but the Detroit Pistons are going to be better and interesting this season. Mo Cheeks has his work cut out for him.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 27
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15