Aug 9, 2013, 9:54 AM EST
They have Andre Drummond, who if he had been healthy all season would have been in the Rookie of the Year conversation (he wouldn’t have beaten out Damian Lillard, but it would have been a discussion at least). Drummond is also the guy out of last year’s rookie class who could make the biggest leap next season.
As a reminder, here is Drummond being a man among boys at the Orlando Summer League.
I’ve got some serious questions about floor spacing, but the Detroit Pistons are going to be better and interesting this season. Mo Cheeks has his work cut out for him.
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 3
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 5
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 10
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 23
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 25
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10