Aug 9, 2013, 9:54 AM EDT
They have Andre Drummond, who if he had been healthy all season would have been in the Rookie of the Year conversation (he wouldn’t have beaten out Damian Lillard, but it would have been a discussion at least). Drummond is also the guy out of last year’s rookie class who could make the biggest leap next season.
As a reminder, here is Drummond being a man among boys at the Orlando Summer League.
I’ve got some serious questions about floor spacing, but the Detroit Pistons are going to be better and interesting this season. Mo Cheeks has his work cut out for him.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15