Aug 9, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
Well… I’d say that Instagram clip ruined “Love Train” for me, but Coors Light did that long ago.
For the record that is Dwight Howard, newly of the Houston Rockets, and an older woman who is not afraid to put it out there, dancing together at a party. Hey, it’s the middle of August, this passes for NBA news. Besides, you clicked on it.
Want more? Oh, there’s more.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15