Aug 9, 2013, 8:53 AM EST
Well… I’d say that Instagram clip ruined “Love Train” for me, but Coors Light did that long ago.
For the record that is Dwight Howard, newly of the Houston Rockets, and an older woman who is not afraid to put it out there, dancing together at a party. Hey, it’s the middle of August, this passes for NBA news. Besides, you clicked on it.
Want more? Oh, there’s more.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42