Aug 9, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
Well… I’d say that Instagram clip ruined “Love Train” for me, but Coors Light did that long ago.
For the record that is Dwight Howard, newly of the Houston Rockets, and an older woman who is not afraid to put it out there, dancing together at a party. Hey, it’s the middle of August, this passes for NBA news. Besides, you clicked on it.
Want more? Oh, there’s more.
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 0
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 29
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12