Aug 9, 2013, 8:53 AM EST
Well… I’d say that Instagram clip ruined “Love Train” for me, but Coors Light did that long ago.
For the record that is Dwight Howard, newly of the Houston Rockets, and an older woman who is not afraid to put it out there, dancing together at a party. Hey, it’s the middle of August, this passes for NBA news. Besides, you clicked on it.
Want more? Oh, there’s more.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 0
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 6
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 18
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29