Aug 9, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
Well… I’d say that Instagram clip ruined “Love Train” for me, but Coors Light did that long ago.
For the record that is Dwight Howard, newly of the Houston Rockets, and an older woman who is not afraid to put it out there, dancing together at a party. Hey, it’s the middle of August, this passes for NBA news. Besides, you clicked on it.
Want more? Oh, there’s more.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 0
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 24
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 18
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 25
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 28
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 38
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 29