Aug 8, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Speaking of the Knicks, point guards killed their defense last season. At Knickerblogger they look at how New York might deal with that.
• When the news broke yesterday the Sixers ownership group was looking to buy the NHL’s New Jersey Devils, a few people were asking if the Sixers were in danger of being moved. In a word, no. Would you really move a team out of Philly to Newark?
• Great look at new Memphis coach Dave Joerger, and old-school coaching junkie.
• A former male dancer at Dallas Mavericks has been arrested in conjunction with a series of murders.
• Bulls assistant coach Adrian Griffin is out of the running for the 76ers head coaching job.
• Alexis Ajinca will return next season to French team SIG Strasbourg.
• Luke Harangody will play next season in Russia with UNICS Kazan.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19