Aug 8, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
Nobody outside the Cleveland war room expected Anthony Bennett to go No. 1 overall, not even Bennett. He admits that to NBC’s own Kay Adams in the latest of our videos out of the rookie photo shoot that took place Tuesday. He says he doesn’t really feel pressure being the top pick and he talks goals for this season.
Bennett landed in a good spot — Kyrie Irving is the star, they have Dion Waiters to space the floor, if he can carve out space inside he’s going to put up some decent numbers. It will be interesting to see how Mike Brown works both him and Anderson Varejao together (the Brazilian should be back for the start of the season.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18