Aug 7, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
On the right, that’s Victor Oladipo, the first round pick of the Magic out Indiana, who has some real promise as part of the rebuilding going on in Florida. That is the Oladipo who was posterizing his fellow rookies and likes to wear Google Glass.
On the left, that’s Kay Adams, who you certainly know best from her most prestigious gig as the lady talking with me when we do PBT Extra, but you may have seen her on NBC Sports Network’s “Crossover” or maybe you know her from her regular show on NBC Sports Radio.
She was at the rookie photo shoot in New York (where there were dunks and some good art) where she caught up with Oladipo, who had a good answer to what is different now — not him but how the people around him act. That’s a mature answer. That sounds like a guy who gets it and has his head on right.
We’ve got more from Kay at rookie day coming up.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7