Aug 7, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
On the right, that’s Victor Oladipo, the first round pick of the Magic out Indiana, who has some real promise as part of the rebuilding going on in Florida. That is the Oladipo who was posterizing his fellow rookies and likes to wear Google Glass.
On the left, that’s Kay Adams, who you certainly know best from her most prestigious gig as the lady talking with me when we do PBT Extra, but you may have seen her on NBC Sports Network’s “Crossover” or maybe you know her from her regular show on NBC Sports Radio.
She was at the rookie photo shoot in New York (where there were dunks and some good art) where she caught up with Oladipo, who had a good answer to what is different now — not him but how the people around him act. That’s a mature answer. That sounds like a guy who gets it and has his head on right.
We’ve got more from Kay at rookie day coming up.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13