Aug 7, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
On the right, that’s Victor Oladipo, the first round pick of the Magic out Indiana, who has some real promise as part of the rebuilding going on in Florida. That is the Oladipo who was posterizing his fellow rookies and likes to wear Google Glass.
On the left, that’s Kay Adams, who you certainly know best from her most prestigious gig as the lady talking with me when we do PBT Extra, but you may have seen her on NBC Sports Network’s “Crossover” or maybe you know her from her regular show on NBC Sports Radio.
She was at the rookie photo shoot in New York (where there were dunks and some good art) where she caught up with Oladipo, who had a good answer to what is different now — not him but how the people around him act. That’s a mature answer. That sounds like a guy who gets it and has his head on right.
We’ve got more from Kay at rookie day coming up.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20