Aug 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
We know the Knicks are looking for one more point guard to add to their roster, they’ve had conversations with Jannero Pargo and Beno Udrih, but they are still looking around. The 76ers are still making additions to their roster as well.
Duhon played limited minutes last season with a Lakers squad that had an oft-injured Steve Nash and Steve Blake, a team that needed stability at the point. Duhon averaged 2.9 points on 38.2 percent shooting and had 2.9 assists per game. He has had a single-digit PER his last three seasons.
The Knicks best choice would be Udrih, but he wants more than the minimum the Knicks are offering. Duhon is less likely to be as picky, but may not get a guaranteed contract.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4