Aug 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
We know the Knicks are looking for one more point guard to add to their roster, they’ve had conversations with Jannero Pargo and Beno Udrih, but they are still looking around. The 76ers are still making additions to their roster as well.
Duhon played limited minutes last season with a Lakers squad that had an oft-injured Steve Nash and Steve Blake, a team that needed stability at the point. Duhon averaged 2.9 points on 38.2 percent shooting and had 2.9 assists per game. He has had a single-digit PER his last three seasons.
The Knicks best choice would be Udrih, but he wants more than the minimum the Knicks are offering. Duhon is less likely to be as picky, but may not get a guaranteed contract.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 30
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 30
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25