Aug 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
We know the Knicks are looking for one more point guard to add to their roster, they’ve had conversations with Jannero Pargo and Beno Udrih, but they are still looking around. The 76ers are still making additions to their roster as well.
Duhon played limited minutes last season with a Lakers squad that had an oft-injured Steve Nash and Steve Blake, a team that needed stability at the point. Duhon averaged 2.9 points on 38.2 percent shooting and had 2.9 assists per game. He has had a single-digit PER his last three seasons.
The Knicks best choice would be Udrih, but he wants more than the minimum the Knicks are offering. Duhon is less likely to be as picky, but may not get a guaranteed contract.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 6
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 22
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43