Aug 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
We know the Knicks are looking for one more point guard to add to their roster, they’ve had conversations with Jannero Pargo and Beno Udrih, but they are still looking around. The 76ers are still making additions to their roster as well.
Duhon played limited minutes last season with a Lakers squad that had an oft-injured Steve Nash and Steve Blake, a team that needed stability at the point. Duhon averaged 2.9 points on 38.2 percent shooting and had 2.9 assists per game. He has had a single-digit PER his last three seasons.
The Knicks best choice would be Udrih, but he wants more than the minimum the Knicks are offering. Duhon is less likely to be as picky, but may not get a guaranteed contract.
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 0
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 8
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 3
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 18
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9