Aug 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
We know the Knicks are looking for one more point guard to add to their roster, they’ve had conversations with Jannero Pargo and Beno Udrih, but they are still looking around. The 76ers are still making additions to their roster as well.
Duhon played limited minutes last season with a Lakers squad that had an oft-injured Steve Nash and Steve Blake, a team that needed stability at the point. Duhon averaged 2.9 points on 38.2 percent shooting and had 2.9 assists per game. He has had a single-digit PER his last three seasons.
The Knicks best choice would be Udrih, but he wants more than the minimum the Knicks are offering. Duhon is less likely to be as picky, but may not get a guaranteed contract.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15