Aug 6, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
Blake Griffin is kind of everywhere with sponsorship deals — I kind of expected it would be him calling to interrupt LeBron James workout/Powerbeats commercial/Imagine Dragons jam session to pitch going to Subway for lunch.
So nice job by Jordan Brand and Foot Locker to make a little play on Griffin the endorser, with a little help from Chris Paul.
Yes, Blake is everywhere, but his sense of humor really works well in these ads.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14