Aug 6, 2013, 12:49 PM EST
Blake Griffin is kind of everywhere with sponsorship deals — I kind of expected it would be him calling to interrupt LeBron James workout/Powerbeats commercial/Imagine Dragons jam session to pitch going to Subway for lunch.
So nice job by Jordan Brand and Foot Locker to make a little play on Griffin the endorser, with a little help from Chris Paul.
Yes, Blake is everywhere, but his sense of humor really works well in these ads.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 4
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 12
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 19
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30