In new ad, Blake Griffin is “The Endorser” (VIDEO)

Aug 6, 2013, 12:49 PM EST

Blake Griffin is kind of everywhere with sponsorship deals — I kind of expected it would be him calling to interrupt LeBron James workout/Powerbeats commercial/Imagine Dragons jam session to pitch going to Subway for lunch.

So nice job by Jordan Brand and Foot Locker to make a little play on Griffin the endorser, with a little help from Chris Paul.

Yes, Blake is everywhere, but his sense of humor really works well in these ads.

1. moseskkim - Aug 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Haha Lithuania

2. 00maltliquor - Aug 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Blake Griffin keeps getting so many commercials because he’s so damn funny. Real talk, I think he’s the best athlete to ever do it. Hate that comment all you want but it’s true. The commercials are hot even if he wasn’t an NBA star.

3. kb2408 - Aug 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Let me preface this by saying, I am a B.G. fan. HOWEVER, if the Clips ever really want to go far they better hope B.G.’s working in his low post moves as much as he’s working on his endorsements. He is the key to the Clips getting to the next level. Not Doc, not CP3…but Blake.

• steelcurtainwereonpedstoo - Aug 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I hate comments like this. Like he is just suppose to live in the gym. Im sure he’s working hard and it doesnt take weeks to shoot these commercial .

4. supremekingz - Aug 6, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Great point kb2408!

Everybody knows how those Nike, Gatorade, Wheaties and Hanes commercials really held back Jordan’s game.

Also, those Call Of Duty and Nike commercials were the biggest hindrance for Kobe Bryant

5. rickyspanish - Aug 6, 2013 at 4:11 PM

maltliquor

Did you hear him in Neal Brennan’s podcast? He is a funny dude. I like Blake Griffin the personality more than I like him as a player.

6. mikeystyles - Aug 6, 2013 at 8:04 PM

This dude is a total crack up….I hope he keeps improving his all around & low post game though. He has the tools, wish him the best even if I’m not a Clips fan.

Who will land Josh Smith?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches