Aug 6, 2013, 12:49 PM EST
Blake Griffin is kind of everywhere with sponsorship deals — I kind of expected it would be him calling to interrupt LeBron James workout/Powerbeats commercial/Imagine Dragons jam session to pitch going to Subway for lunch.
So nice job by Jordan Brand and Foot Locker to make a little play on Griffin the endorser, with a little help from Chris Paul.
Yes, Blake is everywhere, but his sense of humor really works well in these ads.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 24
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)