Aug 6, 2013, 12:49 PM EDT
Blake Griffin is kind of everywhere with sponsorship deals — I kind of expected it would be him calling to interrupt LeBron James workout/Powerbeats commercial/Imagine Dragons jam session to pitch going to Subway for lunch.
So nice job by Jordan Brand and Foot Locker to make a little play on Griffin the endorser, with a little help from Chris Paul.
Yes, Blake is everywhere, but his sense of humor really works well in these ads.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 12
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 15
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2