Aug 5, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Here is what Cody Zeller was doing right at Summer League.
• Remember we told you former NBA player Craig Ehlo had been arrested on a domestic violence charges that included “felony burning” charges. He’s out of jail now but the details of his arrest are a little strange.
• Do you “sleep text?”
• Nate McMillan is excited to get going as part of the Pacers staff.
• Former Florida State star Michael Snaer has gotten an invite to the Brooklyn Nets camp. (That’s as far as he goes with that team this year, but it’s a good opportunity.)
• Darius Johnson-Odom is drawing interest from Italian team Montepaschi Siena. He is a free agent right now.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8