Aug 5, 2013, 4:32 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Here is what Cody Zeller was doing right at Summer League.
• Remember we told you former NBA player Craig Ehlo had been arrested on a domestic violence charges that included “felony burning” charges. He’s out of jail now but the details of his arrest are a little strange.
• Do you “sleep text?”
• Nate McMillan is excited to get going as part of the Pacers staff.
• Former Florida State star Michael Snaer has gotten an invite to the Brooklyn Nets camp. (That’s as far as he goes with that team this year, but it’s a good opportunity.)
• Darius Johnson-Odom is drawing interest from Italian team Montepaschi Siena. He is a free agent right now.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)