Aug 5, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Here is what Cody Zeller was doing right at Summer League.
• Remember we told you former NBA player Craig Ehlo had been arrested on a domestic violence charges that included “felony burning” charges. He’s out of jail now but the details of his arrest are a little strange.
• Do you “sleep text?”
• Nate McMillan is excited to get going as part of the Pacers staff.
• Former Florida State star Michael Snaer has gotten an invite to the Brooklyn Nets camp. (That’s as far as he goes with that team this year, but it’s a good opportunity.)
• Darius Johnson-Odom is drawing interest from Italian team Montepaschi Siena. He is a free agent right now.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3