Aug 5, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Here is what Cody Zeller was doing right at Summer League.
• Remember we told you former NBA player Craig Ehlo had been arrested on a domestic violence charges that included “felony burning” charges. He’s out of jail now but the details of his arrest are a little strange.
• Do you “sleep text?”
• Nate McMillan is excited to get going as part of the Pacers staff.
• Former Florida State star Michael Snaer has gotten an invite to the Brooklyn Nets camp. (That’s as far as he goes with that team this year, but it’s a good opportunity.)
• Darius Johnson-Odom is drawing interest from Italian team Montepaschi Siena. He is a free agent right now.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 53
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42