Aug 5, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
Larry Sanders has emerged as one of the better rim-protecting centers in the league, which last year playing with a Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis backcourt in Milwaukee meant he had a lot of work to do. He turned away a lot of shots.
But he can get dunked on and his toddler proves it.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11