Aug 5, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
Larry Sanders has emerged as one of the better rim-protecting centers in the league, which last year playing with a Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis backcourt in Milwaukee meant he had a lot of work to do. He turned away a lot of shots.
But he can get dunked on and his toddler proves it.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 0
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 15
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 7
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 5
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 13
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 26
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4