Aug 5, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
Larry Sanders has emerged as one of the better rim-protecting centers in the league, which last year playing with a Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis backcourt in Milwaukee meant he had a lot of work to do. He turned away a lot of shots.
But he can get dunked on and his toddler proves it.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 3
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11