Aug 5, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
Larry Sanders has emerged as one of the better rim-protecting centers in the league, which last year playing with a Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis backcourt in Milwaukee meant he had a lot of work to do. He turned away a lot of shots.
But he can get dunked on and his toddler proves it.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12