Aug 5, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
Larry Sanders has emerged as one of the better rim-protecting centers in the league, which last year playing with a Brandon Jennings/Monta Ellis backcourt in Milwaukee meant he had a lot of work to do. He turned away a lot of shots.
But he can get dunked on and his toddler proves it.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9