Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
Not all highlights from the Drew League can be complimentary to current NBA players.
While there is plenty of Kevin Durant and JaVale McGee that goes on, the league also features some guys with top level talent who simply aren’t household names — and they get loose occasionally, as well.
Nick Young was victimized in this latest offering, and the man doing the dunking damage was Dijon Thompson, who made a couple of brief appearances in the NBA back in 2006 and 2007 before playing multiple seasons overseas.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)