Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Not all highlights from the Drew League can be complimentary to current NBA players.
While there is plenty of Kevin Durant and JaVale McGee that goes on, the league also features some guys with top level talent who simply aren’t household names — and they get loose occasionally, as well.
Nick Young was victimized in this latest offering, and the man doing the dunking damage was Dijon Thompson, who made a couple of brief appearances in the NBA back in 2006 and 2007 before playing multiple seasons overseas.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6