Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Not all highlights from the Drew League can be complimentary to current NBA players.
While there is plenty of Kevin Durant and JaVale McGee that goes on, the league also features some guys with top level talent who simply aren’t household names — and they get loose occasionally, as well.
Nick Young was victimized in this latest offering, and the man doing the dunking damage was Dijon Thompson, who made a couple of brief appearances in the NBA back in 2006 and 2007 before playing multiple seasons overseas.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15