Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Not all highlights from the Drew League can be complimentary to current NBA players.
While there is plenty of Kevin Durant and JaVale McGee that goes on, the league also features some guys with top level talent who simply aren’t household names — and they get loose occasionally, as well.
Nick Young was victimized in this latest offering, and the man doing the dunking damage was Dijon Thompson, who made a couple of brief appearances in the NBA back in 2006 and 2007 before playing multiple seasons overseas.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47