Aug 4, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
Not all highlights from the Drew League can be complimentary to current NBA players.
While there is plenty of Kevin Durant and JaVale McGee that goes on, the league also features some guys with top level talent who simply aren’t household names — and they get loose occasionally, as well.
Nick Young was victimized in this latest offering, and the man doing the dunking damage was Dijon Thompson, who made a couple of brief appearances in the NBA back in 2006 and 2007 before playing multiple seasons overseas.
- PBT Extra: What does Kevin Love’s injury mean for his summer plans? 0
- Report: Lakers interested in signing Rajon Rondo as a free agent ‘only at a certain low price’ 18
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 30
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 26
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 8
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25