Aug 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This is actually old, it was produced back in January when the Pistons held Star Wars night… and how did I miss that the first time around? So many missed jokes.
Anyway, just saw this and it made me smile, which in the middle of the NBA off-season mean it gets a post. And besides, Andre Drummond wielding a lightsaber — that video image could come in handy down the line.
To answer your other question… yes, the Pistons’ mascot is a horse named Hooper.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48