Aug 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This is actually old, it was produced back in January when the Pistons held Star Wars night… and how did I miss that the first time around? So many missed jokes.
Anyway, just saw this and it made me smile, which in the middle of the NBA off-season mean it gets a post. And besides, Andre Drummond wielding a lightsaber — that video image could come in handy down the line.
To answer your other question… yes, the Pistons’ mascot is a horse named Hooper.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 2
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 9
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 11
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 45
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60