Aug 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This is actually old, it was produced back in January when the Pistons held Star Wars night… and how did I miss that the first time around? So many missed jokes.
Anyway, just saw this and it made me smile, which in the middle of the NBA off-season mean it gets a post. And besides, Andre Drummond wielding a lightsaber — that video image could come in handy down the line.
To answer your other question… yes, the Pistons’ mascot is a horse named Hooper.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40