Aug 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This is actually old, it was produced back in January when the Pistons held Star Wars night… and how did I miss that the first time around? So many missed jokes.
Anyway, just saw this and it made me smile, which in the middle of the NBA off-season mean it gets a post. And besides, Andre Drummond wielding a lightsaber — that video image could come in handy down the line.
To answer your other question… yes, the Pistons’ mascot is a horse named Hooper.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 8
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29