Aug 3, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This is actually old, it was produced back in January when the Pistons held Star Wars night… and how did I miss that the first time around? So many missed jokes.
Anyway, just saw this and it made me smile, which in the middle of the NBA off-season mean it gets a post. And besides, Andre Drummond wielding a lightsaber — that video image could come in handy down the line.
To answer your other question… yes, the Pistons’ mascot is a horse named Hooper.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 23
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 26
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 12
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26