Aug 3, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
In Nike Basketball’s latest spot for the Summer Is Serious campaign, James Harden shows us the proper way to Eurostep, while making sure his beard remains properly fluffed between takes.
The Ginobili comparison is no accident, and in fact, Harden believed entering the league that his game was very similar to that of Manu’s, and said that they both have a sort of sneaky athleticism. Here’s a good clip to check out which does a nice job comparing the two players.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10