Aug 3, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
In Nike Basketball’s latest spot for the Summer Is Serious campaign, James Harden shows us the proper way to Eurostep, while making sure his beard remains properly fluffed between takes.
The Ginobili comparison is no accident, and in fact, Harden believed entering the league that his game was very similar to that of Manu’s, and said that they both have a sort of sneaky athleticism. Here’s a good clip to check out which does a nice job comparing the two players.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23