Aug 3, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
In Nike Basketball’s latest spot for the Summer Is Serious campaign, James Harden shows us the proper way to Eurostep, while making sure his beard remains properly fluffed between takes.
The Ginobili comparison is no accident, and in fact, Harden believed entering the league that his game was very similar to that of Manu’s, and said that they both have a sort of sneaky athleticism. Here’s a good clip to check out which does a nice job comparing the two players.
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 19
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 0
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 13
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 12
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 5
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 11
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 12
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20