Aug 3, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
In Nike Basketball’s latest spot for the Summer Is Serious campaign, James Harden shows us the proper way to Eurostep, while making sure his beard remains properly fluffed between takes.
The Ginobili comparison is no accident, and in fact, Harden believed entering the league that his game was very similar to that of Manu’s, and said that they both have a sort of sneaky athleticism. Here’s a good clip to check out which does a nice job comparing the two players.
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 7
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 21
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 68
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 45