Aug 3, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
In Nike Basketball’s latest spot for the Summer Is Serious campaign, James Harden shows us the proper way to Eurostep, while making sure his beard remains properly fluffed between takes.
The Ginobili comparison is no accident, and in fact, Harden believed entering the league that his game was very similar to that of Manu’s, and said that they both have a sort of sneaky athleticism. Here’s a good clip to check out which does a nice job comparing the two players.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 49
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5