Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
In the latest Jordan Brand spot featuring Blake Griffin, it’s clear that almost anyone can look good shooting jumpers as long as Griffin is there to clan up the mess.
The ad is in support of the Super.Fly 2, which released on August 1 in four different colors.
And if you’re in the L.A. area this weekend, check out the event in Santa Monica on August 3 where you can see Griffin do ridiculous things like this in person.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 1
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15