Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
In the latest Jordan Brand spot featuring Blake Griffin, it’s clear that almost anyone can look good shooting jumpers as long as Griffin is there to clan up the mess.
The ad is in support of the Super.Fly 2, which released on August 1 in four different colors.
And if you’re in the L.A. area this weekend, check out the event in Santa Monica on August 3 where you can see Griffin do ridiculous things like this in person.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49