Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
In the latest Jordan Brand spot featuring Blake Griffin, it’s clear that almost anyone can look good shooting jumpers as long as Griffin is there to clan up the mess.
The ad is in support of the Super.Fly 2, which released on August 1 in four different colors.
And if you’re in the L.A. area this weekend, check out the event in Santa Monica on August 3 where you can see Griffin do ridiculous things like this in person.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 7
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5