Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
In the latest Jordan Brand spot featuring Blake Griffin, it’s clear that almost anyone can look good shooting jumpers as long as Griffin is there to clan up the mess.
The ad is in support of the Super.Fly 2, which released on August 1 in four different colors.
And if you’re in the L.A. area this weekend, check out the event in Santa Monica on August 3 where you can see Griffin do ridiculous things like this in person.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49