Aug 2, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
In the latest Jordan Brand spot featuring Blake Griffin, it’s clear that almost anyone can look good shooting jumpers as long as Griffin is there to clan up the mess.
The ad is in support of the Super.Fly 2, which released on August 1 in four different colors.
And if you’re in the L.A. area this weekend, check out the event in Santa Monica on August 3 where you can see Griffin do ridiculous things like this in person.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 0
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41