Aug 1, 2013, 10:10 PM EDT
John Wall may be the quickest guy in the NBA, but he’s not that quick.
The guys at DIME put together this video, which is about as real as David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear (how did he date Claudia Schiffer again?), but it’s pretty entertaining.
By the way, in case you missed it, Wall got his $80 million max deal from the Wizards.
Yes, it’s fake. Also it’s August, so what do you want. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33