Aug 1, 2013, 10:10 PM EST
John Wall may be the quickest guy in the NBA, but he’s not that quick.
The guys at DIME put together this video, which is about as real as David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear (how did he date Claudia Schiffer again?), but it’s pretty entertaining.
By the way, in case you missed it, Wall got his $80 million max deal from the Wizards.
Yes, it’s fake. Also it’s August, so what do you want. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16