Aug 1, 2013, 10:10 PM EST
John Wall may be the quickest guy in the NBA, but he’s not that quick.
The guys at DIME put together this video, which is about as real as David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear (how did he date Claudia Schiffer again?), but it’s pretty entertaining.
By the way, in case you missed it, Wall got his $80 million max deal from the Wizards.
Yes, it’s fake. Also it’s August, so what do you want. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 9
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 5
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)