Aug 1, 2013, 10:10 PM EDT
John Wall may be the quickest guy in the NBA, but he’s not that quick.
The guys at DIME put together this video, which is about as real as David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear (how did he date Claudia Schiffer again?), but it’s pretty entertaining.
By the way, in case you missed it, Wall got his $80 million max deal from the Wizards.
Yes, it’s fake. Also it’s August, so what do you want. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 18
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29