Aug 1, 2013, 10:10 PM EDT
John Wall may be the quickest guy in the NBA, but he’s not that quick.
The guys at DIME put together this video, which is about as real as David Copperfield making the Statue of Liberty disappear (how did he date Claudia Schiffer again?), but it’s pretty entertaining.
By the way, in case you missed it, Wall got his $80 million max deal from the Wizards.
Yes, it’s fake. Also it’s August, so what do you want. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 0
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18