Aug 1, 2013, 2:40 PM EST
The New Orleans Pelicans officially unveiled their uniforms for the upcoming season, and the simple design is underwhelming, at best.
No sign of the Pelicans logo, and no bright or interesting color scheme. Just the city’s name on the front of both the home and away jerseys, with some gold trim making its way down the sides.
Does the simpler design work for you, or would you rather have seen something more bold? They did say during the event that the NBA doesn’t allow new teams a third alternate jersey in their first season, so we can hold out hope for another year that they may go with something a little more interesting.
(And yes, we’re discussing uniform designs — it’s the NBA news cycle in August at its finest.)
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39