Aug 1, 2013, 2:40 PM EDT
The New Orleans Pelicans officially unveiled their uniforms for the upcoming season, and the simple design is underwhelming, at best.
No sign of the Pelicans logo, and no bright or interesting color scheme. Just the city’s name on the front of both the home and away jerseys, with some gold trim making its way down the sides.
Does the simpler design work for you, or would you rather have seen something more bold? They did say during the event that the NBA doesn’t allow new teams a third alternate jersey in their first season, so we can hold out hope for another year that they may go with something a little more interesting.
(And yes, we’re discussing uniform designs — it’s the NBA news cycle in August at its finest.)
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19