Aug 1, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were all on a Nike Jordan Brand tour through Asia recently, selling some shoes and spreading the gospel of basketball… but mostly selling shoes. And as part of that they went to a baseball game and threw out a simultaneous first pitch. Except it wasn’t simultaneous because ‘Melo held on to the rock and threw at his own pace.
It’s one way to spend your summer, I guess. Personally, I’d rather be jumping off a boat.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday 0
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 6
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 7
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 14
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 11
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)