Aug 1, 2013, 3:05 PM EST
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were all on a Nike Jordan Brand tour through Asia recently, selling some shoes and spreading the gospel of basketball… but mostly selling shoes. And as part of that they went to a baseball game and threw out a simultaneous first pitch. Except it wasn’t simultaneous because ‘Melo held on to the rock and threw at his own pace.
It’s one way to spend your summer, I guess. Personally, I’d rather be jumping off a boat.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 4
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 4
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6