Aug 1, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were all on a Nike Jordan Brand tour through Asia recently, selling some shoes and spreading the gospel of basketball… but mostly selling shoes. And as part of that they went to a baseball game and threw out a simultaneous first pitch. Except it wasn’t simultaneous because ‘Melo held on to the rock and threw at his own pace.
It’s one way to spend your summer, I guess. Personally, I’d rather be jumping off a boat.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2