Aug 1, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were all on a Nike Jordan Brand tour through Asia recently, selling some shoes and spreading the gospel of basketball… but mostly selling shoes. And as part of that they went to a baseball game and threw out a simultaneous first pitch. Except it wasn’t simultaneous because ‘Melo held on to the rock and threw at his own pace.
It’s one way to spend your summer, I guess. Personally, I’d rather be jumping off a boat.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 46
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18