Aug 1, 2013, 3:05 PM EDT
Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
Carmelo Anthony, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul were all on a Nike Jordan Brand tour through Asia recently, selling some shoes and spreading the gospel of basketball… but mostly selling shoes. And as part of that they went to a baseball game and threw out a simultaneous first pitch. Except it wasn’t simultaneous because ‘Melo held on to the rock and threw at his own pace.
It’s one way to spend your summer, I guess. Personally, I’d rather be jumping off a boat.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6