Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 0
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 18
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 28
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1