Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26