Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 9
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4