Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18