Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 0
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 12
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 24
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 79
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 32
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 25
- Report: Cavaliers want to swing Kevin Love trade if LeBron James comes to town 48
- NBA salary cap jumps nearly $5 million next year to $63 million, luxury tax line $76.8 million 7