Aug 1, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
Say what you will about him and his game — and you will, I’ve seen the conversations in the comments — Chris Bosh is a back-to-back NBA champion and a guy who makes a boatload of money. So much that for his family vacation he can rent a boat.
Then jump off it. And swim a little.
Just one note to Bosh: You can’t say “back-to-back champs, back-to-back jumps” then only show one jump. Maybe the other jump had an asterisk on it.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 0
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 39
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11