Aug 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Officially, the NBA schedule comes out next Tuesday, complete with a special on NBATV and everything (6 p.m. ET).
But until then, things keep leaking out.
Like this one from Clippers beat guy Dan Woike of the Orange County Register.
We already know one of the Christmas Day games will be the Heat at the Lakers (apparently the Heat at the Spurs finals rematch didn’t work for the broadcast suits). Christmas Day has become a showcase day for the NBA (and is the first time a lot of casual fans pay any real attention to the league).
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16