Aug 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EST
Officially, the NBA schedule comes out next Tuesday, complete with a special on NBATV and everything (6 p.m. ET).
But until then, things keep leaking out.
Like this one from Clippers beat guy Dan Woike of the Orange County Register.
We already know one of the Christmas Day games will be the Heat at the Lakers (apparently the Heat at the Spurs finals rematch didn’t work for the broadcast suits). Christmas Day has become a showcase day for the NBA (and is the first time a lot of casual fans pay any real attention to the league).
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20