Aug 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Officially, the NBA schedule comes out next Tuesday, complete with a special on NBATV and everything (6 p.m. ET).
But until then, things keep leaking out.
Like this one from Clippers beat guy Dan Woike of the Orange County Register.
We already know one of the Christmas Day games will be the Heat at the Lakers (apparently the Heat at the Spurs finals rematch didn’t work for the broadcast suits). Christmas Day has become a showcase day for the NBA (and is the first time a lot of casual fans pay any real attention to the league).
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 18
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 19
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4