Aug 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Officially, the NBA schedule comes out next Tuesday, complete with a special on NBATV and everything (6 p.m. ET).
But until then, things keep leaking out.
Like this one from Clippers beat guy Dan Woike of the Orange County Register.
We already know one of the Christmas Day games will be the Heat at the Lakers (apparently the Heat at the Spurs finals rematch didn’t work for the broadcast suits). Christmas Day has become a showcase day for the NBA (and is the first time a lot of casual fans pay any real attention to the league).
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50