Aug 1, 2013, 4:05 PM EST
You remember Craig Ehlo as the Cavalier player Michael Jordan nailed “The Shot” over in the 1989 NBA playoffs.
Ehlo’s got more serious issues in his life than that now — he has been arrested in Washington on a domestic violence charge. The Spokesman-Review out of Spokane, Wash., has the story.
Spokane County sheriff’s deputies arrested Ehlo, 51, on charges of first-degree reckless burning, domestic violence, according to the sheriff’s office. He was booked into Spokane county jail at 7:36 a.m. The charge is a Class C felony.
Ehlo had been the coach at Eastern Washington University but resigned in July. The Washington State alum lived in the area and had also done some television color commentating for the Sonics when Seattle had a team, and for Gonzaga broadcasts.
Ehlo had a 14-year NBA career where he was a solid swingman. He shot 36.9 percent from three for his career and averaged 8.6 points a game.
But what he’s remembered for mostly is the guy in this highlight.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9