Jul 31, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
Rockets forward Terrence Jones Wednesday pled not guilty to a harassment charge in his native Portland stemming from an incident where he allegedly kicked a homeless man outside a nightclub.
Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle had the details.
Everybody pleads “not guilty” at their arraignment, with any deals or a potential trial still in the future. It is likely some kind of plea deal is reached before this ever gets to any kind of trial.
Smart money says Jones and the Rockets simply want to have this go away as quickly and quietly as possible.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31