Jul 31, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
Rockets forward Terrence Jones Wednesday pled not guilty to a harassment charge in his native Portland stemming from an incident where he allegedly kicked a homeless man outside a nightclub.
Jonathan Feigan of the Houston Chronicle had the details.
Everybody pleads “not guilty” at their arraignment, with any deals or a potential trial still in the future. It is likely some kind of plea deal is reached before this ever gets to any kind of trial.
Smart money says Jones and the Rockets simply want to have this go away as quickly and quietly as possible.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 0
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 2
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 15
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18