Jul 30, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 30, 2013
That’s Brandon Jennings on the left, and this photo was taken just two days ago at the Drew League in Los Angeles.
While plenty of players like to wear throwback gear or even rock hats or t-shirts that represent a city other than the one they’re currently employed in, remember that deals like the one that sent Jennings to the Pistons on Tuesday take several days to complete, and it’s more than likely Jennings was tipping us off to the fact that he’ll be playing for Detroit next season.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 2
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 7
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 25
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 14
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10