Jul 30, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 30, 2013
That’s Brandon Jennings on the left, and this photo was taken just two days ago at the Drew League in Los Angeles.
While plenty of players like to wear throwback gear or even rock hats or t-shirts that represent a city other than the one they’re currently employed in, remember that deals like the one that sent Jennings to the Pistons on Tuesday take several days to complete, and it’s more than likely Jennings was tipping us off to the fact that he’ll be playing for Detroit next season.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9