Jul 30, 2013, 9:01 PM EST
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 30, 2013
That’s Brandon Jennings on the left, and this photo was taken just two days ago at the Drew League in Los Angeles.
While plenty of players like to wear throwback gear or even rock hats or t-shirts that represent a city other than the one they’re currently employed in, remember that deals like the one that sent Jennings to the Pistons on Tuesday take several days to complete, and it’s more than likely Jennings was tipping us off to the fact that he’ll be playing for Detroit next season.
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 0
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 6
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)