Jul 30, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 30, 2013
That’s Brandon Jennings on the left, and this photo was taken just two days ago at the Drew League in Los Angeles.
While plenty of players like to wear throwback gear or even rock hats or t-shirts that represent a city other than the one they’re currently employed in, remember that deals like the one that sent Jennings to the Pistons on Tuesday take several days to complete, and it’s more than likely Jennings was tipping us off to the fact that he’ll be playing for Detroit next season.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22