Jul 30, 2013, 9:01 PM EDT
— Nate Jones (@JonesOnTheNBA) July 30, 2013
That’s Brandon Jennings on the left, and this photo was taken just two days ago at the Drew League in Los Angeles.
While plenty of players like to wear throwback gear or even rock hats or t-shirts that represent a city other than the one they’re currently employed in, remember that deals like the one that sent Jennings to the Pistons on Tuesday take several days to complete, and it’s more than likely Jennings was tipping us off to the fact that he’ll be playing for Detroit next season.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 38
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3