Jul 30, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
You look at a picture of Chris Mullin and you don’t think “that guy has a lot of playground in his game,” but Mullin was a showman. He was not only arguably the best pure shooter of his generation but he had an all-around game, he could pass, he ran the floor, he played good overall ball.
Mullin, the guy who resurrected St. John’s, became a New York hero and was a member of the great Run TMC teams of the Warriors, he was a member of the 1992 original Dream team, and is now rightfully a Hall of Famer.
Mullin turns 50 today. Happy birthday Chris.
For fun, here is his Hall of Fame induction video.
- Report: DeAndre Jordan “on verge ” of taking max deal to join Dallas Mavericks 24
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 11
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 5
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0