Jul 30, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
You look at a picture of Chris Mullin and you don’t think “that guy has a lot of playground in his game,” but Mullin was a showman. He was not only arguably the best pure shooter of his generation but he had an all-around game, he could pass, he ran the floor, he played good overall ball.
Mullin, the guy who resurrected St. John’s, became a New York hero and was a member of the great Run TMC teams of the Warriors, he was a member of the 1992 original Dream team, and is now rightfully a Hall of Famer.
Mullin turns 50 today. Happy birthday Chris.
For fun, here is his Hall of Fame induction video.
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 10
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 61
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 31
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 43
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33