Jul 29, 2013, 9:44 AM EDT
The end of the Seattle pro-am this weekend came down to Jamal Crawford and Tyreke Evans trading shots. Good news for Pelicans fans — Tyreke Evans was knocking down some outside shots and looked pretty good.
But that would be Crawford with your dramatic game winner.
And as a bonus… here is Tyreke Evans crossing up the mayor of Seattle, Mike McGinn. But credit McGinn for coming back and making a play on the other end.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18