Jul 29, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
The end of the Seattle pro-am this weekend came down to Jamal Crawford and Tyreke Evans trading shots. Good news for Pelicans fans — Tyreke Evans was knocking down some outside shots and looked pretty good.
But that would be Crawford with your dramatic game winner.
And as a bonus… here is Tyreke Evans crossing up the mayor of Seattle, Mike McGinn. But credit McGinn for coming back and making a play on the other end.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)