Jul 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
If you don’t get a body between Kevin Durant and the rim, destruction like this happens.
KD swung by the Drew League in Los Angeles on Saturday to play a little ball. The Drew League is one of the best pro-am leagues around the country, but defense is pretty much optional. Wasn’t much played, here, I pretty much don’t care.
By the way, if you think just putting Durant on your team in a place like the Drew League means an easy victory….
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Hoop Mix Tape.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7