Jul 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
If you don’t get a body between Kevin Durant and the rim, destruction like this happens.
KD swung by the Drew League in Los Angeles on Saturday to play a little ball. The Drew League is one of the best pro-am leagues around the country, but defense is pretty much optional. Wasn’t much played, here, I pretty much don’t care.
By the way, if you think just putting Durant on your team in a place like the Drew League means an easy victory….
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Hoop Mix Tape.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17