Jul 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
If you don’t get a body between Kevin Durant and the rim, destruction like this happens.
KD swung by the Drew League in Los Angeles on Saturday to play a little ball. The Drew League is one of the best pro-am leagues around the country, but defense is pretty much optional. Wasn’t much played, here, I pretty much don’t care.
By the way, if you think just putting Durant on your team in a place like the Drew League means an easy victory….
That drew league so fun!! We lost to the money gang smhh..thanks to LAUNFD for letting me get some bump in..—
Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) July 28, 2013
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Hoop Mix Tape.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 20
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 18
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26