Jul 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
If you don’t get a body between Kevin Durant and the rim, destruction like this happens.
KD swung by the Drew League in Los Angeles on Saturday to play a little ball. The Drew League is one of the best pro-am leagues around the country, but defense is pretty much optional. Wasn’t much played, here, I pretty much don’t care.
By the way, if you think just putting Durant on your team in a place like the Drew League means an easy victory….
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Hoop Mix Tape.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3