Jul 28, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
If you don’t get a body between Kevin Durant and the rim, destruction like this happens.
KD swung by the Drew League in Los Angeles on Saturday to play a little ball. The Drew League is one of the best pro-am leagues around the country, but defense is pretty much optional. Wasn’t much played, here, I pretty much don’t care.
By the way, if you think just putting Durant on your team in a place like the Drew League means an easy victory….
That drew league so fun!! We lost to the money gang smhh..thanks to LAUNFD for letting me get some bump in..—
Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) July 28, 2013
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball and Hoop Mix Tape.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9