Jul 28, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Billups was traded away in the ill-fated deal that brought Allen Iverson to Detroit in 2009, but he’s back to finish his career in the place where he spent his most meaningful NBA years.
This video clip follows Billups on the day he was re-introduced, and it’s clear that he couldn’t be more excited to be back in Detroit — which is probably why there are talks of him moving into a front office role with the team once his playing days are finished.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 17
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 36
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 6
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2