Jul 28, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Billups was traded away in the ill-fated deal that brought Allen Iverson to Detroit in 2009, but he’s back to finish his career in the place where he spent his most meaningful NBA years.
This video clip follows Billups on the day he was re-introduced, and it’s clear that he couldn’t be more excited to be back in Detroit — which is probably why there are talks of him moving into a front office role with the team once his playing days are finished.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7