U.S. Soldier with windmill dunk in full fatigues (VIDEO)

Jul 26, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT

We showed you the other highlights out of Thursday night’s Team USA scrimmage, but this was the best play of the night:

A windmill dunk by a young U.S. Airman in full fatigues and wearing boots. If you can dunk like that wearing all that gear, you got hops.

Sir, we salute you.

1. floridascuba1 - Jul 26, 2013 at 2:24 PM

boots are not that heavy. I can jump just as high with my uniform on as I can with my gym clothes.

• bucsnsincity - Jul 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM

That’s probably because you can’t jump anyway! Now stop being a hater and give the airman his props!

2. jcity18 - Jul 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM

C’mon now and SALUTE that man….USA!!!!!

3. mauldawg - Jul 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Airman USAF not Army. Get it right

4. dezglobal - Jul 26, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Great… We’re about to have pro scouts setting up shop in Afghanistan. God Bless America

5. saint1997 - Jul 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

I wear that uniform every Monday for school military service and I don’t think people understand how incredible it is to so that while wearing that

• trevor123698 - Jul 27, 2013 at 3:59 AM

you are a decking clown

6. mauldawg - Jul 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I wore it from 1971-1991 It was a great feeling to put it on every day. I miss it today.

• trevor123698 - Jul 27, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Fool! I will not tolerate your insolence!

7. floridascuba1 - Jul 26, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Actually been in for over 16 years now. So jumping in a uniform I would know about.

8. trevor123698 - Jul 27, 2013 at 3:58 AM

servicemen are drones and unthinking tools.

Wake up!

the dunk was weak

• raysfan1 - Jul 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM

…and every serviceman swore an oath to support and defend the US Constitution, to keep you free to continue to express any idiotic thought you like. You’re welcome.

• trevor123698 - Jul 27, 2013 at 4:03 PM

So why is that they literally fight for the United Nations then? If you doubt that they do you are braindead.

• raysfan1 - Jul 28, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I’ve already said all I intend to do. Your mind is set so debate is useless and also would accord you more respect than I feel for you.

• trevor123698 - Jul 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and clearly have never even bothered to consider war as a fraud and a racket. http://www.warisaracket.com . You are literally braindead, or at least choosing to be

• raysfan1 - Jul 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM

The only factual assertion I made was that servicemen swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution.

Here’s the oath, word for word:
        “I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

If you doubt me Google it. So much for “not knowing what I’m talking about.”

As for your repeated “brain dead” comments, and the other insults you have leveled at servicemen, well.. If my choice is to be brain dead or to be like you–I happily select brain dead as being preferable.

Also, you can stop giving yourself the thumbs up; it’s pretty obvious it’s only you doing so.

I’ve now interacted with you two times more than I had originally planned, so you may have the last word if you like as I will not respond further.

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches