Jul 26, 2013, 3:21 PM EST
Alan Anderson Is a 30-year-old (31 early next season) guard who can knock down open outside shots and provide depth to a team that pictures itself a contender.
Say… the Brooklyn Nets.
Anderson has reached a deal with Brooklyn, something tweeted out by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, then confirmed by Anderson himself (if you can trust him as a source… I kid, I kid).
Anderson will be on the bench behind Joe Johnson and Jason Terry. He’s not going to get a lot of run, but he’ll be solid when he does; he’s a career 34.9 percent shooter from three. It’s a two-year deal. Not a game changer, but a solid pickup.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36