Jul 26, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Alan Anderson Is a 30-year-old (31 early next season) guard who can knock down open outside shots and provide depth to a team that pictures itself a contender.
Say… the Brooklyn Nets.
Anderson has reached a deal with Brooklyn, something tweeted out by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, then confirmed by Anderson himself (if you can trust him as a source… I kid, I kid).
Anderson will be on the bench behind Joe Johnson and Jason Terry. He’s not going to get a lot of run, but he’ll be solid when he does; he’s a career 34.9 percent shooter from three. It’s a two-year deal. Not a game changer, but a solid pickup.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15