Jul 26, 2013, 3:21 PM EDT
Alan Anderson Is a 30-year-old (31 early next season) guard who can knock down open outside shots and provide depth to a team that pictures itself a contender.
Say… the Brooklyn Nets.
Anderson has reached a deal with Brooklyn, something tweeted out by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports, then confirmed by Anderson himself (if you can trust him as a source… I kid, I kid).
Anderson will be on the bench behind Joe Johnson and Jason Terry. He’s not going to get a lot of run, but he’ll be solid when he does; he’s a career 34.9 percent shooter from three. It’s a two-year deal. Not a game changer, but a solid pickup.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 10
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32