Jul 26, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Maybe LeBron James really does work out to Imagine Dragons.
But I seriously doubt it. This has bugged me for a while – we’ve all seen that LeBron James/Powerbeats commercial more than we ever wanted, does anybody really think he gets his sweat in to Imagine Dragons? Anyone?
But apparently he does like them because he is personally picking the music for NBA 2K14, the company announced this week, and Imagine Dragons made the cut of artists whose music will show up on the soundtrack.
“2K is letting me take control of some important elements in NBA 2K14, including this year’s soundtrack,” James said in a released statement. “I love that I’m the first NBA 2K cover athlete to choose the soundtrack.”
Last year Jay-Z did the music for the game.
The AP reports songs on the game’s soundtrack include: Drake’s “Started From The Bottom,” Phil Collins’ “In the Air Tonight,” Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” featuring Pharrell Williams and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis’ “Can’t Hold Us,” with Ray Dalton. Other music acts featured are Jay-Z, Coldplay, Robin Thicke, The Black Keys, Eminem, Fly Union, Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons, Jadakiss, John Legend, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar, Nas and Puff Daddy.
I don’t think you can go anywhere and be safe from Daft Punk right now.
As for the rest of the list… lose Phil Collins and I’m good with it.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48