Jul 25, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
Players are used to the finest hotel rooms… but their own personal 24/7 DJ in the room?
Man, then I need to go to China. That’s where LeBron James is right now as part of a Nike-sponsored tour. He says he got a personal DJ 24/7 in his room. Top that Four Seasons!
(Yes people, he’s joking. Try to relax and enjoy life a little.)
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 0
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 13
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 10
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 38