Jul 25, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
Players are used to the finest hotel rooms… but their own personal 24/7 DJ in the room?
Man, then I need to go to China. That’s where LeBron James is right now as part of a Nike-sponsored tour. He says he got a personal DJ 24/7 in his room. Top that Four Seasons!
(Yes people, he’s joking. Try to relax and enjoy life a little.)
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 20
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 28
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 29