Jul 25, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
Players are used to the finest hotel rooms… but their own personal 24/7 DJ in the room?
Man, then I need to go to China. That’s where LeBron James is right now as part of a Nike-sponsored tour. He says he got a personal DJ 24/7 in his room. Top that Four Seasons!
(Yes people, he’s joking. Try to relax and enjoy life a little.)
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 2
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 12
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34