Jul 25, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
Players are used to the finest hotel rooms… but their own personal 24/7 DJ in the room?
Man, then I need to go to China. That’s where LeBron James is right now as part of a Nike-sponsored tour. He says he got a personal DJ 24/7 in his room. Top that Four Seasons!
(Yes people, he’s joking. Try to relax and enjoy life a little.)
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 0
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 3
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 33
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37