Jul 25, 2013, 1:42 PM EST
Players are used to the finest hotel rooms… but their own personal 24/7 DJ in the room?
Man, then I need to go to China. That’s where LeBron James is right now as part of a Nike-sponsored tour. He says he got a personal DJ 24/7 in his room. Top that Four Seasons!
(Yes people, he’s joking. Try to relax and enjoy life a little.)
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0