Jul 25, 2013, 12:54 AM EDT
The Lakers will face the Rockets first on Nov. 7 in Houston, something first reported by Adrian Wojnarowski at Yahoo Sports and confirmed by Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register on Sulia. The full NBA schedule for next season should come out in the next several days, but some games are starting to leak out.
Kobe is aiming to be back from his Achilles tendon surgery for the start of the season — which will be Oct. 29 for the Lakers against the Clippers, first game of a back-to-back with Golden State — but it could be later into November or even early December when Kobe returns.
He should be good by Christmas, when the Lakers are scheduled to host the Heat.
The Lakers other games against the Rockets will be Feb. 19 (in Los Angeles), Jan. 8 (Houston) and April 8 (Los Angeles).
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 18
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24