Jul 25, 2013, 10:02 PM EST
USA Basketball is wrapping up its four-day mini-camp, and we’re getting some highlights to remember it by on its way out.
The video clip above shows some of the best dunks from the scrimmages, so enjoy — because sadly, there won’t be much more to see in the way of legitimate basketball highlights for the next few months.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1