Jul 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
Amusing little video from the folks at Relativity Sports — the agency of Dan Fegan and others — that represents a number of elite (and otherwise) NBA players.
They got Iman Shumpert, DeMarcus Cousins, Ricky Rubio and more to playoff the “dumb jock” stereotype and go 180 degrees the other way and show them as Renaissance men — Al Harrington as a master chef, Cousins talking Shakespeare.
It made me laugh, and in July we should all laugh and enjoy life a little more. So watch this and have a few minutes of fun. Then get back to work.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 12
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 20
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42