Jul 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
Amusing little video from the folks at Relativity Sports — the agency of Dan Fegan and others — that represents a number of elite (and otherwise) NBA players.
They got Iman Shumpert, DeMarcus Cousins, Ricky Rubio and more to playoff the “dumb jock” stereotype and go 180 degrees the other way and show them as Renaissance men — Al Harrington as a master chef, Cousins talking Shakespeare.
It made me laugh, and in July we should all laugh and enjoy life a little more. So watch this and have a few minutes of fun. Then get back to work.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23