Jul 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
Amusing little video from the folks at Relativity Sports — the agency of Dan Fegan and others — that represents a number of elite (and otherwise) NBA players.
They got Iman Shumpert, DeMarcus Cousins, Ricky Rubio and more to playoff the “dumb jock” stereotype and go 180 degrees the other way and show them as Renaissance men — Al Harrington as a master chef, Cousins talking Shakespeare.
It made me laugh, and in July we should all laugh and enjoy life a little more. So watch this and have a few minutes of fun. Then get back to work.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15