Cousins, Rubio, Shumpert teach you about the finer things in life (VIDEO)

Jul 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EST

Amusing little video from the folks at Relativity Sports — the agency of Dan Fegan and others — that represents a number of elite (and otherwise) NBA players.

They got Iman Shumpert, DeMarcus Cousins, Ricky Rubio and more to playoff the “dumb jock” stereotype and go 180 degrees the other way and show them as Renaissance men — Al Harrington as a master chef, Cousins talking Shakespeare.

It made me laugh, and in July we should all laugh and enjoy life a little more. So watch this and have a few minutes of fun. Then get back to work.

1. fanofevilempire - Jul 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

that was cool.

2. moseskkim - Jul 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Sigh..

3. adoombray - Jul 23, 2013 at 6:17 PM

i just clicked this link because it had the Shumpert face picture loyal PBT people have come to know and love. Nerlens Noel will ALWAYS just be “rocking the Shumpert” to us

• yondo123 - Jul 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM

At least we get the real Shump at the end. Guy’s a baller.

• loungefly74 - Jul 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM

100% correct!

4. captainwisdom8888 - Jul 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I wonder how many takes it took Demarcus Cousins to get through his bit. You can tell he is a pure intellectual…simply oozing with knowledge.

5. atthebuzzzer - Jul 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Reblogged this on At The Buzzzer and commented:
    This is tooo funny!!

• adoombray - Jul 23, 2013 at 7:53 PM

“reblogged this @” guarantees none of us will ever read your crappy blog. Intellectual leeching.

• atthebuzzzer - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:59 PM

my mistake i’m new to blogging just thought it was like a retweet like twitter now that i know i wont do it, your entitled to your own opinion so i won’t comment on that.

• kibblesnvick - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Where I come from this is called ‘spamming’ and is usually followed with a permaban…

• atthebuzzzer - Jul 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

sorry i honestly didnt even know im new to blogging i thought it was retweeting a tweet like twitter not sure if you use twitter, but now that i know i won’t be doing again thanx for the heads up

6. atthebuzzzer - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

my mistake im new to blogging just thought it was like a retweet like twitter now i know

• 00maltliquor - Jul 25, 2013 at 3:09 AM

Hey man, you seem pretty cool, honestly. But for real there are a bunch of “you guys” out there with that, “reblogged this on….” bull. I really want to know, now that one of you guys have actually responded…how does that work?

I don’t know how twitter works either. Is this something that just shows up when you reblog using the WordPress engine, so you don’t have control over this showing up on these particular threads?

Really, I’m very curious. You’re the only one of these guys to actually say something back, and you seemed as confused about this as the rest of us.

• atthebuzzzer - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM

yea man i’m new to this i dont really know how it really works all i know is that when i reblogg someone’s post it appears on my blog site. I then started getting comments from ppls saying they’re going to block me and that they dont like ppl who do that, i was soo confused because on twitter when you tweet something ppl will retweet it if they like your tweet. So basically their followers can see the tweet aswell and its ok on twitter, ppl do it all the time its like a way to promote yourself and network with other ppl….But on here i guess its not good to do it….i learned a valuable lesson…lol

• 00maltliquor - Jul 25, 2013 at 6:49 PM

LOL…that’s what’s up.

Yeah, just to us readers it seems like spamming. At the very least it just comes off as annoying to everyone who comes to read and post on the threads. I guess I can liken it to a call to your landline from a telemarketer. Nobody wanted that call waking up your baby at 12pm when he’s taking a nap, why would you call me for when I don’t want, nor do I care about what it is you’re pushing. I guess, if you get the comparison. lol!

Or how about this for a comparison…there’s a local Ma n’ Pa cookie store you’re shopping at and all of a sudden Girl Scouts walk in and get you to buy their cookies, and you walk out of the store not buying THEIR cookies.

Keep doing you though homie, I actually checked out your site. Keep doing what you love. IDK, but maybe if you put an actual comment that goes with the article, instead of a “just reblogged this on…”, people may warm up to you and check your site out, I’m guessing? But yeah, this is NOTHING like twitter. LOL

• atthebuzzzer - Aug 6, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Lol your comparisons gave me a laugh but I hear you I do put my own comments and my own articles check it out under these headings: articles, news, entertainment and free agency the categories drop down on the top left but trust me I just reblogged it cuz I liked the post had no clue it’s not liked in the blogger world lol won’t make that mistake again thanx for still checking out my site i appreciate it

7. atthebuzzzer - Jul 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM

yea man i’m new to this i dont really know how it really works im not one of those “you guys” that your talking about lol im just a guy that blogs about basketball and happen to press a button that said reblogg thinking it meant something else then what it did. All i know is that when i reblogg someone’s post it appears on my blog site. I then started getting comments from ppls saying they’re going to block me and that they dont like ppl who do that, i was soo confused because on twitter when you tweet something ppl will retweet it if they like your tweet. So basically their followers can see the tweet aswell and its ok on twitter, ppl do it all the time its like a way to promote yourself and network with other ppl….But on here i guess its not good to do it….i learned a valuable lesson…lol

Jabari Parker injury latest for disappointing rookie class
Top 10 NBA Player Searches