Jul 23, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
Amusing little video from the folks at Relativity Sports — the agency of Dan Fegan and others — that represents a number of elite (and otherwise) NBA players.
They got Iman Shumpert, DeMarcus Cousins, Ricky Rubio and more to playoff the “dumb jock” stereotype and go 180 degrees the other way and show them as Renaissance men — Al Harrington as a master chef, Cousins talking Shakespeare.
It made me laugh, and in July we should all laugh and enjoy life a little more. So watch this and have a few minutes of fun. Then get back to work.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6