Jul 22, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
This seems to be the summer of the pool trick shot. And I’m okay with that — it’s summer and it’s fun. (If you’re going to comment and tell me something oh-so clever like “slow news day” realize you clicked on the story and gave it a hit, which to me means I should run more of this. The opposite of interest is apathy, if you don’t like something don’t click on it.)
But while a well-choreographed pool dunk can be impressive, this took real skill. The guy shoots the ball the length of the pool with his feet while doing a flip. And while I didn’t hear it I’m sure he called bank.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12