Jul 22, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is going to be a fan favorite in Denver, and not just because of a few spectacular scoring nights on the court (and there will be, there always are with Robinson). He’s fun off the court, too.
Plus, he has no need for doors, they cannot contain him.
I guess this is his celebratory Vine for his new contract in Denver.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15