Jul 22, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
Nate Robinson is going to be a fan favorite in Denver, and not just because of a few spectacular scoring nights on the court (and there will be, there always are with Robinson). He’s fun off the court, too.
Plus, he has no need for doors, they cannot contain him.
I guess this is his celebratory Vine for his new contract in Denver.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13