Jul 22, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is going to be a fan favorite in Denver, and not just because of a few spectacular scoring nights on the court (and there will be, there always are with Robinson). He’s fun off the court, too.
Plus, he has no need for doors, they cannot contain him.
I guess this is his celebratory Vine for his new contract in Denver.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11