Jul 22, 2013, 5:29 PM EDT
Nate Robinson is going to be a fan favorite in Denver, and not just because of a few spectacular scoring nights on the court (and there will be, there always are with Robinson). He’s fun off the court, too.
Plus, he has no need for doors, they cannot contain him.
I guess this is his celebratory Vine for his new contract in Denver.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3