Jul 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Bazemore has been scoring at a steady pace in Golden State’s five summer victories, and put up 26 points in his team’s most recent. He’s been doing it with some style, too, as evidenced by this flying slam that came in the first half of Saturday’s action.
All achievements in July are qualified with “it’s only Summer League,” but Bazemore has shown some flashes offensively that may have him in line for a little more playing time than the 4.4 minutes per game he averaged for the Dubs in 61 appearances last season.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)