Jul 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Bazemore has been scoring at a steady pace in Golden State’s five summer victories, and put up 26 points in his team’s most recent. He’s been doing it with some style, too, as evidenced by this flying slam that came in the first half of Saturday’s action.
All achievements in July are qualified with “it’s only Summer League,” but Bazemore has shown some flashes offensively that may have him in line for a little more playing time than the 4.4 minutes per game he averaged for the Dubs in 61 appearances last season.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 8
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 12
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11