Jul 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Bazemore has been scoring at a steady pace in Golden State’s five summer victories, and put up 26 points in his team’s most recent. He’s been doing it with some style, too, as evidenced by this flying slam that came in the first half of Saturday’s action.
All achievements in July are qualified with “it’s only Summer League,” but Bazemore has shown some flashes offensively that may have him in line for a little more playing time than the 4.4 minutes per game he averaged for the Dubs in 61 appearances last season.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17