Jul 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Bazemore has been scoring at a steady pace in Golden State’s five summer victories, and put up 26 points in his team’s most recent. He’s been doing it with some style, too, as evidenced by this flying slam that came in the first half of Saturday’s action.
All achievements in July are qualified with “it’s only Summer League,” but Bazemore has shown some flashes offensively that may have him in line for a little more playing time than the 4.4 minutes per game he averaged for the Dubs in 61 appearances last season.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 10
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 5
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 25
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 15
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 19
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)