Jul 21, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Bazemore has been scoring at a steady pace in Golden State’s five summer victories, and put up 26 points in his team’s most recent. He’s been doing it with some style, too, as evidenced by this flying slam that came in the first half of Saturday’s action.
All achievements in July are qualified with “it’s only Summer League,” but Bazemore has shown some flashes offensively that may have him in line for a little more playing time than the 4.4 minutes per game he averaged for the Dubs in 61 appearances last season.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65