Jul 20, 2013, 12:45 AM EDT
It took a while for the Sacramento Kings’ Ben McLemore to start to find a sense of his shot at NBA Summer League (he shot just 33 percent in Las Vegas), he’s gotten good looks and his form is a thing of beauty, but the shots just were not falling.
So he started to attack the rim — and his athleticism was never in question. Like on this big dunk Friday night. That might have been the best dunk of the Las Vegas Summer League.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 16
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15