Jul 20, 2013, 12:45 AM EDT
It took a while for the Sacramento Kings’ Ben McLemore to start to find a sense of his shot at NBA Summer League (he shot just 33 percent in Las Vegas), he’s gotten good looks and his form is a thing of beauty, but the shots just were not falling.
So he started to attack the rim — and his athleticism was never in question. Like on this big dunk Friday night. That might have been the best dunk of the Las Vegas Summer League.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9