Jul 20, 2013, 12:45 AM EDT
It took a while for the Sacramento Kings’ Ben McLemore to start to find a sense of his shot at NBA Summer League (he shot just 33 percent in Las Vegas), he’s gotten good looks and his form is a thing of beauty, but the shots just were not falling.
So he started to attack the rim — and his athleticism was never in question. Like on this big dunk Friday night. That might have been the best dunk of the Las Vegas Summer League.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49