Jul 20, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
It took a while for the Sacramento Kings’ Ben McLemore to start to find a sense of his shot at NBA Summer League (he shot just 33 percent in Las Vegas), he’s gotten good looks and his form is a thing of beauty, but the shots just were not falling.
So he started to attack the rim — and his athleticism was never in question. Like on this big dunk Friday night. That might have been the best dunk of the Las Vegas Summer League.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 14
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)