Jul 20, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
It took a while for the Sacramento Kings’ Ben McLemore to start to find a sense of his shot at NBA Summer League (he shot just 33 percent in Las Vegas), he’s gotten good looks and his form is a thing of beauty, but the shots just were not falling.
So he started to attack the rim — and his athleticism was never in question. Like on this big dunk Friday night. That might have been the best dunk of the Las Vegas Summer League.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11